Business in Kent County
Consider your business lifestyle, consider your personal lifestyle.
Combine them every day in Kent County, Maryland.
- Convenient access to Philadelphia, Wilmington, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Dedicated workforce with the rural work ethic of Kent County.
- Workforce training and consulting programs through Washington and Chesapeake Colleges.
- Well balanced public schools with career training, prestigious independent schools and innovative centers of enrichment instruction.
- Competitively priced industrial and professional park property.
- No business personal property tax . . . makes a positive tax environment.
- Agriculture - Bio/Medical partners welcome in Kent County, Maryland.
Visit our Economic Development page for more information about doing business in Kent County.