Kent County Arts and Entertainment - May 2015
Kent County has been recognized by the Maryland State Arts Council
as one of the significant arts communities in the state. With
this in mind, we have designed the Arts & Entertainment site
to provide you with information on what the county has to offer
in relation to its arts, entertainment, and
cultural heritage. Hopefully, this will help you plan a fun-filled
stay, enabling you to take full advantage of places to go and
people to see. For more information, call the Kent County Tourism
Development Office at 410-778-0416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For other events throughout the county, please click here.
Click here to add, modify
or delete an event.
- Chestertown's 1st Fridays
Friday, January 2
- Location: Downtown Chestertown
- URL: www.kentcounty.com/artsentertainment
- Meander the red-brick, tree-lined sidewalks of Historic Chestertown, while enjoying extended shop hours and arts and entertainment throughout Downtown. For a list of activities, please check this calendar for specific listings.
- Garden Puppet Theatre Mini-Museum Exhibit
Friday, May 1
| Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm, Sat-Sun: 10am-2pm
- This event runs May 1 - 31
- Location: Kent County Visitor Center, 122 N. Cross St. Chestertown
- Contact: Patsy Hornaday
- Phone: 410-778-5841
- Email: email@example.com
- Ongoing exhibit throughout the year. Promoting the arts of puppetry and gardening in Kent County, and the Martha Washington garden at the Visitor Center located in Chestertown, at Cross & Maple Streets.