Cemeteries in or near Kennedyville
Shrewsbury Parish Cemetery -The first recorded burial in this cemetery took place in 1730. It is located around Shrewsbury Episcopal Church, itself located at 12788 Augustine Herman Highway (Route 213) .7 mile north of the intersection of Routes 213 and 298.
For more information about this historic church and cemetery, click here.
Harmony Church Amish Cemetery -A very small cemetery located some distance behind the Harmony Christian Fellowship at 12461 Augustine Herman Highway (Route 213). The Fellowship building is a two-story white stone building located just south of the intersection of Routes 213 and 298.
Kennedyville United Methodist Church Cemetery -This cemetery is located around the Waters Chapel built in 1860. It is near the center of Kennedyville on the west side of Route 213 and just north of the railroad tracks.