104 Vickers Drive, Unit B
Chestertown, MD 21620
An Accredited Law Enforcement Agency
The Kent County
Sheriff’s Office sponsors a number of community activities.For more information about these programs, call us on 410 778-2279.
- Neighborhood Watch/Citizens on Patrol - .Citizens
patrolling their communities in cooperation with law enforcement
to help reduce crime.
- Telephone Reassurance Program - Volunteers
make daily calls to Kent County senior citizens who have registered
with the program to make sure they are well.If you want to register yourself or a
loved one, or if you would like to volunteer, call us on 410
- TRIAD - Seniors and law enforcement working together
for a safer community.
- Refrigerator cards with important information for first
- 911 lights for your front door. They can be set to flash
in an emergency and help responders locate you.
- Senior identification cards.