Kent County Economic Development
"Kent County Economic Development supports existing and new businesses in growth and prosperity."
Refresh your life ... Reward your business.
- Approximately 75 driving miles from the Port of Baltimore
- Rural locale within 90 minutes of Philadelphia, Wilmington, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- Dedicated workforce with the rural work ethic of Kent County
- Workforce training and consulting programs through Washington and Chesapeake Colleges
- Well balanced public schools with career training and prestigious independent schools
- Competitively priced industrial and professional park property
- No County business personal property tax, makes a positive tax environment
- Agriculture - Bio/Medical partners welcome in Kent County, Maryland