Kent County Arts and Entertainment Events- December 2019
Login to create a new event.
Annie: The Musical
- Sunday, | 8 PM Friday and Saturday 2 PM Sunday
- This event runs November 29 to December 15
- Location: The Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre - 210 High Street
- Contact: The Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre
- Phone: 4108102060
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.garfieldcenter.org/gcaevent/annie-the-musical/2019-11-29/
Directed by Jennifer Kafka Smith
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage that is run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In a fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations and finds a new home and family in billionaire, his personal secretary, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.