Results 1 - 11 of 11



1. African American Schoolhouse

 Worton, Maryland

2. Betterton Heritage Museum

 Betterton, MD

3. Kent Museum

 Kennedyville, Maryland
A collection representing the rural heritage of agriculture and domestic life in Kent County. Visit the Stavely family grave dating to the Revolutionary War, and Charley’s House, the last surviving dwelling of a small black community in Chestertown.

4. Lodge at Eastern Neck National Wildlife Refuge - Visitor Contact Station

 Rock Hall, Maryland
The Visitor Center is located in a restored and historic 1930’s hunting lodge. Wildlife exhibits share space with other displays that chronicle the history of the Eastern Neck Island and the Refuge.

5. Massey Air Museum, Inc

 Massey, Maryland

6. Monument Park

 Chestertown, Maryland
Civil War Trail site, monuments representing every American War.

7. MuSE: A Community Museum

 Chestertown, Maryland
Featuring collaborations between students, faculty, staff, and the wider community from Washington College’s Center for Environment and Society

8. Museums of Kent County

All museums will be open on first Saturdays from May through October 10am – 2pm. Admission is free. Donations always welcome.

9. Sumner Hall

 Chestertown, Maryland
The historic building will become a world-class museum with an exhibition about the nation's Civil War and the story of African Americans' involvement in it.

10. The Bordley History Center

 Chestertown, Maryland
A great first step for your heritage visit is the headquarters for the Historical Society of Kent County. A wide variety of the County's historical resources are available to researchers within the library, genealogical, and archival spaces.

11. Waterman's Museum

 Rock Hall, Maryland