Kent County Arts and Entertianment Events- March 2019
Login to create a new event.
Ronnie Hastings, Composition: Rock n’ Roll - Senor Recital
- Wednesday, | 7:30pm
- Location: Gibson Center for the Arts - Gibson Center for the Arts, Hotchkiss Recital Hall
- Contact: Washington College Music Department
- Phone: 410-778-7839
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: https://www.washcoll.edu/live/events/20692-ronnie-hastings-composition-rock-n-roll-senor
The Department of Music presents a Composition Senior Recital featuring Ronnie Hastings. This event is FREE and open to the public.
Literary House & Sophie Kerr Series: Living Writers—A Reading by Lidia Yuknavitch
- Tuesday, | 4:30pm
- Location: Rose O'Neill Literary House - Rose O'Neill Literary House
- Contact: Julie Armstrong
- Phone: 410-810-5768
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lidia Yuknavitch is the author of national bestselling novels The Book of Joan and The Small Backs of Children, the novel Dora: A Headcase, and a critical book on war and narrative, Allegories Of Violence. Her widely acclaimed memoir The Chronology of Water was a finalist for a PEN Center USA award for creative nonfiction and winner of a PNBA Award and the Oregon Book Award Reader's Choice. She founded the workshop series Corporeal Writing in Portland, Oregon, where she teaches both in person and online.