Kent County Arts and Entertainment Events- November 2019
Login to create a new event.
RiverArts Studio Tour
- Saturday, | 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- This event runs November 2 to November 3
- Location: Chestertown RiverArts - 315 High Street, Suite 106
- Contact: Chestertown RiverArts
- Phone: 4107786300
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://studiotour.chestertownriverarts.net/
Ever wonder what an artist’s studio really looks like? Chestertown RiverArts Annual Studio Tour allows the visitor a chance to take a sneak peak inside Kent and Queen Anne’s Counties creative spaces. This free, self-guided tour on the picturesque Eastern Shore of Maryland takes place over two Fall weekends rain or shine. Only 90 miles from Baltimore, Washington D.C., and Philadelphia, the tour can be a great day trip. However, with more than 40 studios on the tour, you may wish to make a weekend of it. If you wish to make a weekend of it, information on lodging, restaurants, and other attractions is available at www.kentcounty.com or contact our Tourism Development Office at 410-778-0416. We hope that you will join us!
Emmanuel Church Concert Series
- Friday, | 7:30 p.m.
- Location: Emmanuel Episcopal Church - 101 North Cross Street - Fountain Square
- Contact: Emmanuel Episcopal Church Chester Parish
- Phone: 410-778-3477
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: http://www.emmanuelchesterparish.org/?page_id=45
Nicole Simental, organist more information to follow was the date become closer
Annie: The Musical
- Friday, | 8 PM Friday and Saturday 2 PM Sunday
- This event runs November 29 to December 15
- Location: The Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre - 210 High Street
- Contact: The Garfield Center for the Arts at the Prince Theatre
- Phone: 4108102060
- Email: email@example.com
- URL: http://www.garfieldcenter.org/gcaevent/annie-the-musical/2019-11-29/
Directed by Jennifer Kafka Smith
With equal measures of pluck and positivity, little orphan Annie charms everyone’s hearts despite a next-to-nothing start in 1930s New York City. She is determined to find the parents who abandoned her years ago on the doorstep of an orphanage that is run by the cruel, embittered Miss Hannigan. With the help of the other girls in the orphanage, Annie escapes to the wondrous world of NYC. In a fun-filled adventure, Annie foils Miss Hannigan’s evil machinations and finds a new home and family in billionaire, his personal secretary, and a lovable mutt named Sandy.