Rock Hall


Rock Hall was originally called "Rock Hall Cross Roads." Its main street was part of the first road cut in Kent County in 1675. Later, the village became the Kent County terminus of a ferry that ran between the Eastern Shore and Annapolis in colonial times; and both George Washington and Thomas Jefferson passed through it several times on their way to and from the Continental Congress in Philadelphia. While it still retains some vestiges of its former stature as a major fishing port, today it is probably better known for its many marinas and its fine seafood restaurants.  










Visit the Rock Hall
Official Website


Town of Rock Hall

5585 Main Street
P.O. Box 367
Rock Hall MD 21661
PH: 410-639-7611
FAX: 410-639-7298