Kent County Economic Development
"Kent County Economic Development supports existing and new businesses in growth and prosperity."
Refresh your life ... Reward your business.
- border-to-border, open access fiber optic network with high capacity connectivity to Ashburn, VA and Virginia Beach
- large industrial zones with railway access and multiple power sources
- within 90 minutes of 3 international airports and 3 major seaports
- tax credits and other incentives available for new and expanding businesses
- 17 million people live within 100 miles, providing access to large talent pools and potential customers
- rural setting provides excellent quality of life
Links of Interest
The Daily Record, Doing Business in Maryland, Outlook 2016
Business Pulse, is an online quarterly feature created by the CDC Foundation that offers businesses useful resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Explore benefits associated with CDC’s work to protect Americans—including businesses and their workforces—from chronic threats that impact health and productivity to major health emergencies. Learn more: www.cdcfoundation.org/businesspulse.
Learn about Kent County Public Schools and how they are moving ahead with modern technology!